Thank you for your interest in participating in Evangel University's Spring Career Center events!
Neon Nights - Open House: September 30
- Career Services - Cantrell Student Union, Suite 107
- Tuesday, September 30 from 4-6 p.m.
- Information about services, games, and prizes
Career Chapel - Grand Baldwin: Novermber 6
- Spence Chapel
- Tuesday, November 6 at 10 a.m.
- Grant Baldwin will talk about finding your purpose, calling, and career.
Career Week - Various Events: November 10 – 14
Thank you to our Crusader Sponsor:
Second Annual Coloring Contest - November 10 – 13
- Pick up a coloring sheet outside the caf or in Career Services
- Submit your completed entry by 4pm on Thursday, November 13
- Chance to win a Target gift card or other prizes!
More Than Your Top 5 - Get the Job, Keep the Job, Love the Job: November 10
- Trask Hall Room – TBA
- Monday, November 10 from 6-7pm
- Dr. Brian Upton will talk about using your strengths to Get the Job, Keep the Job, and Love the Job.
More Than Manners - Senior Etiquette Dinner: November 11
- Crusader Hall 115B
- Tuesday, November 11 from 5-7 p.m.
- >>Seniors ONLY<< Purchase tickets for $5 in Career Services by Wednesday, November 5.
- Enjoy a three-course meal, and learn more about minding your manners.
More Than a Job - On-Campus Career Fair: November 13
- Cantrell Student Union Lobby
- Thursday, November 13 from 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- View the List of Employers to map out your plan.
2015 Career Expo: February 24
- JQH Arena
- Tuesday, February 24 from 1-5 p.m.
- Transportation will be provided for Evangel students from Evangel University to JQH Arena.
- Career Expo is an annual spring career fair open to all students and alumni from all majors. Local, regional, and national employers will be seeking candidates for a variety of career opportunities. This career fair is sponsored in consortium with Evangel University, Missouri State University, Drury University, Southwest Baptist University and College of the Ozarks.
2015 Education Day: April 7
- JQH Arena
- Tuesday, April 7 from 9:30 a.m.-Noon
- Education Day is an annual spring career fair open to all students and alumni from all majors. The employers in attendance are local, regional and national school districts and will primarily be seeking teacher candidates. This career fair is sponsored in consortium with Evangel University, Missouri State University, Drury University, Southwest Baptist University and College of the Ozarks.